This 4 Day / 4 Night Retreat Includes:
- Individual consultations with one of our board certified integrative physicians
- Daily relaxing therapeutic massage, followed by shirodhara, a special ayurvedic oil therapy treatment
- Steam therapy for further toxin removal
- Gentle morning hatha yoga classes
- Building Resilience sessions to help with stress management and breath training
- Light, simple, and nutritiously cleansing vegetarian meals served 3 times a day, featuring kitchari, a traditional ayurvedic cleansing dish, vegetable soups, whole grains, and chutneys (all gluten-free)
- Organic, freshly squeezed juices
- Evening lectures and group discussions on a variety of topics including: cleansing, ayurveda, meditation, and relaxation techniques
- A personal take home plan for continued success after the retreat has ended
During this four day cleansing retreat, subtle toxins will be gently removed from your body and mind, allowing you to release constricting habit patterns and thought processes. This will enable you to find your “center” of health again, where you can settle into a state of well-being and harmony. In addition to your daily treatments, you will have ample free time to explore the beautiful grounds, enjoy quality alone time for quiet reflection, or connect with the intimate group of attendees.
The program begins with orientation on Thursday evening and ends at lunch on Monday.
Amenities Beyond Your Daily Treatment Schedule
In addition to your daily treatment schedule you will have access to:
- 400 acres of wooded hiking trails and vistas
- The Sacred Grove Cafe
- The MarketPlace Bookstore and Gift Shop
- 24 Hour Tea Lounge
- Unlimited Wi-fi
You can see a complete list of our Retreat Center amenities here.
Who Manages the Program?
The entire retreat is overseen and managed by Dr. Carrie Demers and Dr. Theresa Oswald. In addition to their individual medical specialties, both physicians are board-certified in integrative medicine, blending modern medicine with proven alternative and holistic methods to treat a variety of health concerns. Their dedication to empowering individuals to reclaim their inner healing potential is evident in their compassionate and detailed approach to their medical practices.
Both physicians will work closely with your retreat team to prescribe customized treatments based on your current mental, physical, and medical condition. They will help you identify doshic digestive imbalances, and prescribe specific treatments, lifestyle adjustments, and herbal therapies to support a return to balance. They are with you every step of this cleansing process, encouraging you and supporting you along the way so that you gain the most benefit from your immersive retreat experience.