This 4 Day / 4 Night Retreat Includes:
- Individual consultations with integrative physician Carrie Demers, MD. Dr. Demers will help you to identify doshic and digestive imbalances, and then prescribe specific treatments, lifestyle adjustments, and herbal therapies to support a return to balance. She is with you at every step of this cleanse!
- Daily relaxing therapeutic massage, followed by shirodhara, a special ayurvedic oil therapy treatment
- Steam therapy for further toxin removal
- Gentle morning hatha yoga classes
- Biofeedback sessions to help with stress management and breath training
- Traditional ayurvedic cleansing diet, freshly prepared and consisting of simple cooked grains, kitchari (mung beans and rice), vegetable soups, and chutneys (all gluten-free)
- Organic, freshly squeezed juices
- Evening group classes and discussion on a variety of topics regarding ayurveda, prakriti, agni, meditation, and self-care
- An individualized take home plan for continued success after the retreat has ended
During this four day cleansing retreat, subtle toxins will be gently removed from your body and mind, allowing you to release constricting habit patterns and thought processes. This will enable you to find your “center” of health again, where you can settle into a state of well-being and harmony. In addition to your daily treatments, you will have ample free time to explore the beautiful grounds, enjoy quality alone time for quiet reflection, or connect with the intimate group of attendees.
The program begins with orientation on Thursday evening and ends at lunch on Monday.
Amenities Beyond Your Daily Treatment Schedule
In addition to your daily treatment schedule you will have access to:
- 400 acres of wooded hiking trails and vistas
- The Sacred Grove Cafe
- The MarketPlace Bookstore and Gift Shop
- 24 Hour Tea Lounge
- Unlimited Wi-fi
You can see a complete list of our Retreat Center amenities here.
Who Manages the Program?
The entire retreat is overseen and managed by the medical director of PureRejuv Wellness Center, Dr. Carrie Demers. Board-certified in both integrative medicine and internal medicine, Dr. Demers blends modern medicine with proven alternative and holistic methods to treat a variety of health concerns. Her dedication to empowering individuals to reclaim their inner healing potential is evident in her compassionate and detailed approach to her practice. She will work closely with your retreat team to prescribe customized treatments based on your current mental, physical, and medical condition. Dr. Demers is with you every step of this cleansing process, encouraging you and supporting you along the way so that you gain the most benefit from your immersive retreat experience.