Our teaching mission expresses a rich body of experiential wisdom:
- Classical hatha yoga practice and yoga meditation (raja yoga)
as embodied in the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Source wisdom and sacred texts of the Tradition including the Upanishads, Bhagavad Gita, and Tantric texts
- The study and practice of mantra
- Yoga philosophy and worldview enriched by Sankhya, Vedanta and Tantric philosophies
- The study and practice of Tantra through rituals, pranayama, hatha yoga, and kundalini yoga
- Healing traditions inspired by yoga and Ayurveda.
Our Mission Programs are yoga seminars, retreats, and professional certifications that bring you the best of an authentic yoga tradition, addressed to a modern audience. Join us for studies in the true meaning of yoga—including asana, meditation, mantra, tantra, sacred scripture, and the art of joyful living.