Yoga Teacher Training
Want to become a certified yoga teacher or ayurvedic specialist? Our comprehensive professional programs provide national certification for yoga teachers and Ayurveda practitioners. In addition to the Yoga Alliance recognized trainings at the 200 and 500-hr level, we offer a unique “how to train yoga teachers” program. The two levels of Ayurveda certification trainings are recognized by NAMA, and include the Ayurvedic Yoga Specialist and Ayurvedic Health Counselor programs.
Upcoming Teacher Trainings & Professional Certifications
Upcoming Wellness Retreats
Our Teaching Mission
The essence of the Institute’s teaching mission flows from the timeless message of the Himalayan Masters. Their message is one of self realization—to first become aware of the reality within ourselves, and to build a bridge between our inner and outer worlds. This inner journey of self discovery has the capacity to grant us freedom from all fears, propel our transformation and empowerment, and lead us to the pinnacle of self-realization.
Our teaching mission expresses a rich body of experiential wisdom:
- Classical hatha yoga practice and yoga meditation (raja yoga)
as embodied in the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Source wisdom and sacred texts of the Tradition including the Upanishads, Bhagavad Gita, and Tantric texts
- The study and practice of mantra
- Yoga philosophy and worldview enriched by Sankhya, Vedanta and Tantric philosophies
- The study and practice of Tantra through rituals, pranayama, hatha yoga, and kundalini yoga
- Healing traditions inspired by yoga and Ayurveda.
Our Mission Programs are yoga seminars, retreats, and professional certifications that bring you the best of an authentic yoga tradition, addressed to a modern audience. Join us for studies in the true meaning of yoga—including asana, meditation, mantra, tantra, sacred scripture, and the art of joyful living.