The Spiritual Path of Yoga is a retreat program focused on self-healing, self-care, and spiritual enrichment. An immersion of experiential study and practice—awakening, nourishing, and reintegrating mind, body, and spirit.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Daily devotional meditation, prayer, pranayama (breathwork), and instructional-based yoga practices designed to clear the physical and energetic bodies. Practices appropriate for all levels.
- In-depth chakra study and overcoming the obstacles of the mind through sensory perception, emotional intelligence, self-reflection, journaling, co-listening, sharing, and discharge methodologies.
- Understanding root causes of imbalance and how they manifest in the physical body.
- Awareness techniques to bring about positive change, reclaiming lost pieces of self, and becoming whole.
- Self-care practices and daily integration of Yoga and Ayurveda for wellness including Dosha-specific food, herbs, essential oils, and Dinacharya (self-care) practices, nurturing with nature, and play.
- Personal time for rest, relaxation, fun, and spa treatments.
- Nourishing Ayurvedic meals for optimum health and energy.