Get away for a weekend of therapeutic massage and body treatments, biofeedback sessions, or individual yoga therapy sessions designed to help you unwind and feel refreshed.
This retreat, led by an integrative medical practitioner, puts rejuvenation and optimum health in your hands. The 2-day program lets you choose which relaxing and therapeutic services will support you in your journey to creating renewed wellness and a balanced life. Note: there is a 3-day option for this retreat. Please call 570-647-1500 for more information on reservations for the 3-day option.
This program includes:
A 75-minute Integrative Consultation: This 75-minute medical and lifestyle consultation will provide an integrative approach to renewing your health. Combining concepts from allopathic (conventional), homeopathic, and ayurvedic medicine, our Registered Nurse Practitioner, Sheela Porter-Smith, will work with you to understand your health needs and make recommendations.
Daily Treatment Program Each Day, pick one from each category:
– 90-minute Relaxing Bodywork Treatment
– 75-minute Therapeutic Session
The program begins with orientation on Friday evening. In addition to your daily treatment schedule you will have access to:
- Morning yoga classes
- Vegetarian meals
- Explorations in self-awareness
- 400 acres of wooded hiking trails and vistas
- The Sacred Grove Cafe
- The MarketPlace
- Unlimited Wi-fi
Once you register you will be contacted to customize your Daily Treatment Programs. You will be able to pick one relaxing and rejuvenating treatment from each category below for EACH day of your retreat:
90-minute Relaxing Bodywork Treatment
- Any PureRejuv 90-minute massage
- A 90-minute ayurvedic treatment
- Any PureRejuv 60-minute massage + a 30-minute reflexology session
75-minute Therapeutic Session
- Yoga Therapy: A personalized session tailored to each client’s specific needs using the proven healing aspects of yoga. It includes postures (asanas), breathing practices (pranayama), relaxation, meditation, and cleansing practices that are effective for your current state of health, flexibility, and strength.
- Biofeedback: Using computerized feedback to monitor breath, heart rate, and temperature, biofeedback has been proven useful for treating daily stress, hypertension, headaches, migraines, anxiety, and conditions aggravated by pain. It is a powerful tool for raising self-awareness and training yourself to manage your breath and emotional state.