Come join our growing team! Our PureRejuv Wellness Center is a vibrant workplace that focuses on providing high quality integrated health services and retreats for visiting guests and nearby patients. We are seeking a dynamic individual who can easily manage a busy environment and juggle the multiple demands of a front desk with administrative duties. The ideal candidate is someone who is friendly and cheerful, enjoys helping people, is highly organized, has the ability to multi-task and be flexible, and is a great team player.
- First Contact for public via phone, email and front desk;
- Answers phones, checks patients and clients in/out, collects payment for visits, schedules appointments for chiropractic medical, and massage services;
- Pulls schedule and charts for patient appointments;
- Closes out cash register daily;
- Oversees inventory management with Front Desk Assistant;
- Oversees the physical space interfacing with operations and maintenance;
- Handles all phone requests for retreats and programs inquiries;
- Pulls and reviews Payroll Reports, tracked on Google Drive spreadsheets;
- Meets weekly with medical director to discuss staffing, operations, marketing, and logistical coordination of programs;
- Telephone skills, customer service experience, time management, organization, detail oriented, professionalism, handles pressure, cares about customers.
- 2-4 years of front desk/receptionist experience, preferably in a retreat, spa, or health center environment, or equivalent.
- Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs and Email
This is a full-time position (Mon-Fri) 8:30a – 5:30p
Join Our Team!