Meditation is the way to unfold our true potential and discover ourselves on every level. It transforms us into better human beings and helps us change the world for the better. As we are all limited in our time and energy, how can we optimize our meditation so that we are getting the most of what it has to offer? And how can we take our practice to the next level?
In this livestream with Pandit Rajmani Tigunait, learn time-tested, practical advice on how we can enhance our meditation, whether we are new practitioners or long-time meditators.
- The tantric approach to meditation
- Signs that we are making progress in our meditation
- Specific practices that can intensify our meditation
- Practices for when our mind starts to rebel during meditation
- Strategy for moving forward when we feel our practice is stuck in a rut
- The best way to make our 10, 20, or 30 minutes of meditation really count
Tune in to find inspiration and support for your meditation practice.
Format: Video with audio download
Length: 1 hr 16 mins
Source: Livestream recorded live at the Himalayan Institute in Honesdale, PA on December 15, 2019.