Enjoy the personal attention of our experienced team of wellness professionals, here for you every step, so you can leave worries at home and focus completely on deep cleansing and relaxation.
This 4 Day / 4 Night Retreat Includes:
- Individual consultations with medical director, Dr. Carrie Demers, MD
- Daily cleansing massages and therapeutic relaxation
- Steam therapy for further toxin removal
- Special relaxing oil therapies such as shirodhara and nasya
- Gentle morning hatha yoga classes
- Light, simple, and nutritiously cleansing meals served three times a day, featuring kitchari, a traditional ayurvedic cleansing dish, vegetable soups, whole grains, and chutneys (all gluten-free)
- Freshly squeezed, organic juices served twice per day
- Biofeedback sessions to help with stress management and breath training
- Evening lectures and discussion on a variety of topics regarding cleansing, ayurveda, meditation, and relaxation techniques
- A personal take-home plan for continued success after the retreat has ended
The program begins with orientation on Thursday evening and concludes at lunch on Monday.
Amenities Beyond Your Daily Treatment Schedule
In addition to your daily treatment schedule you will have access to:
- 400 acres of wooded hiking trails and vistas
- The Sacred Grove Cafe
- The MarketPlace Bookstore and Gift Shop
- 24 Hour Tea Lounge
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
Our cleansing retreat is designed for complete nourishment, and as such does not involve fasting, which can actually rob the body of important nutrients and slow your metabolism. Our professional chefs cook you three fresh, vegetarian and gluten-free meals per day that will aid the body in detoxing and recharging. These meals will nourish your body’s internal detoxification system, thereby increasing and supporting the natural capacity you have to cleanse and restore. You may lose weight, and you will definitely feel lighter, more energized, and buoyant.
You may also find a sense of comfort in connecting with the intimate group, set at a maximum of 8 attendees