Our bodies are formed with inherent subtle streams of joy and light. During the short days and long dark nights of winter, and depending on what’s happening externally in our world, we can easily forget about this innate luminosity and intrinsic joy within. We might find ourselves getting lost in the shadow of our own negative thoughts, habits, and beliefs, or begin to absorb the disturbance of the storms that swirl around us. Through the practice of yoga, we can reclaim our radiance, and lead ourselves out of our acquired darkness to a greater sense of peace and joy.
Join Shari Friedrichsen for a weekend yoga retreat based on ancient wisdom gleaned by sages over years and lifetimes of practice and experimentation. Their insights say we are more than a dense body with a chaotic mind, lacking control over our decisions and life. Experience practices that establish connection, uplift the spirit, and remind us that our inner and abiding joy is stronger and more resilient than the temporary darkness of winter or negative thinking.
During this weekend yoga retreat, you will experience:
- Yoga asana to enliven the body, awakening the intelligence and power that lie dormant in every cell and tissue
- Guided pranayama practices to awaken to and surrender into the streams of joy and light flowing within
- Reminders from sacred texts of a guiding intelligence that is just a breath away
- Specific meditation practices that direct awareness to an unlimited reservoir of upliftment, radiance, clarity, and beauty
Treat yourself to this experiential weekend retreat, and through these systematic yogic practices and study, leave with the knowledge and tools to become established in the fountain of inner grace that nourishes our lives with abiding peace and joy.
All times listed are in EDT
- Session 1: Friday, December 11 | 7:00pm – 8:30pm
- Session 2: Saturday, December 12 | 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Session 3: Saturday, December 12 | 4:00pm – 5:00pm
- Session 4: Saturday, December 12 | 7:00pm – 8:30pm
- Session 5: Sunday, December 13 | 10:00am – 12:00pm
All lessons will be recorded and available for review within 4 hours after the conclusion of each session. You will be provided with an online course portal, where all of the Zoom links, downloadable course materials, and playback videos will be delivered.
- For $179, you will sign up for 7-day access, where you will have the course portal available to you for 7 days after the conclusion of the program
- For $229, you will sign up for Lifetime access, where you will have access to the course portal indefinitely