Join us for sleepaway camp for adults at the Himalayan Institute. Senior-level TriYoga® teacher Theresa Shay, director of TriYoga of Central Pennsylvania, leads a weekend of unplugged fun, yoga, friends, nature, and delicious plant-based food prepared with love by the Himalayan Institute kitchen.
What do we do at yoga camp?
- Sink into extended Yogaflow® practices each day
- Enjoy the level of challenge perfect for you; beginners welcome
- Quiet the mind with morning Prana Vidya breathing, concentration, and meditation practices
- Nourish the body with healthy meals (and perhaps a chocolate or coffee treat from the cafe for dessert)
- Add on a service such as massage or ayurvedic treatment
- Take a nap, read a book, write in your journal
- Relax in nature
- Sing your heart out with evening kirtan
- Listen to the crackle of the campfire
- Connect with friends, new and old
- Reconnect with Self
- Return refreshed, renewed, and re-energized
SAVE $40! Register by Friday, May 31, and pay only $200, plus accommodations.