*This program will only be available through a digital webinar format.
All sessions will be delivered over live video. Please note that we will make every effort to have the sessions available and distributed to all participants within 4 hours after each session, and available for a full 7 days after the event concludes on June 26.
In this program you will:
Deepen Your Practice
- Create a practice specifically designed to support your personal needs and goals
- Build a supportive practice that works for your life
- Unfold the pockets of anxiety and fear that keep you limited
- Keep your daily practice fresh and inspiring after you leave the retreat
- Learn to listen to your inner guide
Enhance Your Teaching
- Learn to observe students more deeply
- Refine your verbal instruction to increase clarity and effectiveness
- Add new techniques and ideas to your teacher’s tool kit
- Make the philosophy of yoga relevant to students in the here and now
- Adopt techniques to breathe life into your teaching
- Discover strategies to help with teacher burnout
Prerequisite: This program is designed for certified yoga teachers and instructors.
Online sessions will be held weekly on Tuesdays and Fridays beginning Tuesday, June 9, 11:00 am–12:15 pm and ending Friday, June 26, 11:00 am–12:15 pm.
Note: The webinar sessions will be available for 7 full days after the live sessions have been recorded. We will deliver each of the videos within 4 hours of the completion of each session.