DHARMA — “The inherent drive or desire to fully realize everything we are capable of, and in doing so, positively affect the world!” — Rod Stryker, The Four Desires
Imagine living from that place — what would your life look like if you did?
- How do you become more clear on your life’s purpose — your DHARMA?
- How do you let go of the “thought constructs” that keep you from being at home with yourself and your life? VIKALPA
- How do you create momentum that moves you forward in your life? SANKALPA
Answering these questions will be at the core of our work together during this weekend! Based on the book by Yogarupa Rod Stryker, The Four Desires process elegantly links the timeless wisdom of the Vedas with a practice-driven and practical approach to self-transformation!
Open to ALL interested students! NO prior yoga experience required. The weekend format will include lecture/discussion, guided meditations, time for journaling, and Yoga Nidra practice. Yoga Nidra is a powerful relaxation practice that helps to awaken and tap into our mind’s intuitive potential!
Visiting the Himalayan Institute in the fall is extra special! Enjoy your free time in nature walking through the beautiful 400 acre campus.
The Four Desires: Creating a Life of Purpose, Happiness, Prosperity, and Freedom by Rod Stryker. Please read Intro and Pages 1-111 prior to start of course.
Registration & Accommodations
- Please contact Laurie Dean directly for payment. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact the Himalayan Institute directly to book your room for Friday and Saturday nights. (800-822-4547 x1) BOOKING CODE – FD109
- This program has an early morning start time on Friday, October 18, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. We encourage all interested parties to arrive the day before. Please consider reserving your accommodations for Thursday, October 17, 2019.