Do you crave more from your yoga practice than a good workout? Enhance your practice cultivate self-knowledge that incorporates, yet transcends our bodily experience as a mere physical construct. This weekend presents an accessible framework for a better working relationship between the energetic (subtle) and physical bodies. Lauren has developed a lively, transformational experience that weaves tantric hatha vinyasa, experiential anatomy, and the wisdom of yogic scripture. Enjoy an integrative experience of:
- The Gunas: utilizing the elemental forces of nature as a means to thrive
- Bandha and Chakra: directing and utilizing your life force for empowerment and evolution
- Core Strength: from physical and energetic perspectives
- Pranayama: as a tool for purification, empowerment and clarity
- Mantra, Mudra and Meditation: to foster holistic connection
- Asana Labs: how to practice with more purpose and finesse.
This workshop is eligible for Yoga Alliance Continuing Ed credits.