Learn, grow, heal, and awaken to life fully present!
The Spiritual Path of Yoga is a divinely inspired training, a full immersion of experiential study and practice that allows you to receive the benefits of spiritual awakening.
This program is applicable and beneficial for everyone as we deal with the mental and emotional qualities of the mind, and how energy manifests in the body. Using the tools of yoga, Ayurveda, journaling and meditation you will cleanse and clear your mind, body and spirit. This retreat immersion is focused on personal growth, integrative wellness. spiritual fulfillment and the importance of play. It is a time to experience, embrace and awaken your highest self and translate that information into daily joyful living.
How we digest and process personal experiences and lessons learned on our path to GOD (Glorious Omnipotent Divine) is our gift. Our lessons reveal our purpose, our Dharma. Join us as we embark on a transformational journey through the physical and energetic body. This retreat is open to all; and all are encourage to come. The Himalayan Institute offers peaceful refuge, the perfect place study, practice, nourish and rejuvenate.
Here’s what you can expect from this spiritual journey retreat program:
- Daily practice including: integrated movement, asana, chanting, pranayama, systematic relaxation, meditation, mantra and chanting for spiritual awakening.
- Lecture and discussion of the chakras and nadis (energetic body), elements, environment, food, sounds and practices that impact our spiritual being.
- In-depth chakra study and overcoming the obstacles of the mind through sensory perception, emotional intelligence (intuition), self-reflection, journaling, co-listening, sharing, and discharge methodologies.
- Understanding root causes of illness, chronic conditions, imbalance and the psychological, physiological and energetic manifestations in the body
- Daily integration of yoga and Ayurveda for wellness and presence; this includes but is not limited to: Dosha and seasonal appropriate foods, herbs, essential oils, Dinacharya (self-care) practices, and play.
- Practice and assimilation of various pranayama techniques (breathing exercises) and their applications and health benefits
- Self-evaluation of health and wellness practices
- Walks and time in nature enjoying 400 acres of rolling wooded hills nestled in the Pocono mountains
- Pure delicious whole food nourishing our physical temple
Now accepting online registration: www.1-yoga.com
Includes all meals, accommodations, coursework and training manual
Travel expenses and spa services not included
A non-refundable deposit of $500 is required to reserve your space. The payment balance is due by February 15th, 2017.
Space is limited and filled on a first come basis.