The beginning of the new year is always an optimal time to reflect, reset, and contemplate the direction of our lives. It is even more crucial now, when the world’s chaos and uncertainty increase our feelings of anxiety and overwhelm.
In these challenging times, we can find refuge in the ancient practices of yoga and ayurveda to ground, soothe, and remember who we are. In this context, self-care is so much more than bubble baths and manicures. It is about reconnecting with a higher reality that nourishes, guides, and protects and from that place of inner connection, engaging in the external world with clarity and purpose.
Please join us for this interactive webinar to calm and uplift yourself at the start of this new year!
In this 6-session webinar, you will learn:
- Specific daily ayurvedic practices to nourish and cleanse your body, mind, and senses
- Yoga asana sequences for releasing tension, increasing awareness, and enhancing your digestive capacity
- Yogic breathing and relaxation practices to balance and strengthen your nervous system and unlock deeper healing potential
- Tools for self-knowledge and key concepts from yogic and ayurvedic philosophy to help you make sense of your experience in the world and engage in the world in a skillful and purposeful way
- In between each webinar session, you will receive regular email prompts with inspiration and ideas for grounding and creating more nourishing space in your life.
- 2 “chat and chai” sessions to connect as a group informally!
Online Session will be held on Tuesdays from 7:00pm – 8:15pm EDT beginning on Tuesday, January 12, 2021 and ending on Tuesday, February 16, 2021. All playback videos will be available through your Course Portal within 4 hours after the conclusion of each session.