Persistent pain is complex and is best served with a holistic approach of nutritional wisdom, stress mastery, positive psychology and purposeful movement. Set aside everything you think you already know about pain management and open your mind to new solutions.
During this transformative program, Dr. Theresa Oswald blends modern science and the healing traditions of yoga and ayurveda for a potent therapeutic effect. Learning about the mind-body connection can help you activate your healing response, leading to better sleep quality, more endurance, increased activity tolerance, reduced pain and less fear of movement. The next step in learning is putting that knowledge into action with hands on exercises.
In this experience-based weekend program on pain solutions, you will learn to:
- Unlock the anti-inflammatory power of the kitchen pharmacy
- Experience the potent pain relieving properties of the breath
- Explore the relaxation resiliency connection
- Craft a tailored self-care plan
- Clear roadblocks to healing
- Understand the connections between persistent pain and the brain’s emotional centers
- Learn self-massage and the magic of oleation (use of oil)
- Discover the difference between rest and relaxation
- Experience how movement can be medicine
- Study self-directed neuroplasticity
- Build community with people facing similar issues
This program is also designed for yoga teachers, massage therapists, family members or anyone helping people with pain. Join us for this transformative approach to pain solutions, and experience how you can see pain solutions in a whole new light!
Download the schedule to learn more about this fantastic program!