We create our own reality.
According to the yoga tradition, collective consciousness is the vibrant, all-pervading force of creative intelligence—the most powerful catalyst to experience our deepest potential. It is as real as our material world, yet due to our lack of familiarity with this subtle dimension, it eludes our grasp. This living reality is embodied as sacred fire, both within and without. The ancient yogis discovered that group practice is one the most effective gateways to experience—and reconnect with—this sacred fire of collective consciousness.
In this experiential retreat, learn more about the underlying dynamics of various types of group practice and their role in nurturing collective consciousness. We’ll explore and experience the ancient Vedic group practice of yagna, which has havan (group rituals of sacred fire) at its heart. Experience how group practice can help us harness the power of collective consciousness to heal ourselves, heal the world, and create a new reality of our choice.
Key topics include:
- Yoga metaphysics of the cosmic mind
- The relationship between our mind and collective consciousness
- Unlocking the healing power of collective consciousness through group practice
- The origins of group practice (yajna) in the Vedas
- Havan (tantric ritual of sacred fire) and the dynamics of sacred fire
- Sacred space as the container to hold group practice, and the conduit to experience collective consciousness
- Vedic mantras including a unique Satkara invocation/contemplation with Shiva Tigunait
- Daily group meditation and guided yoga practice with focus on pranic awareness
- Group practice of havan (tantric ritual of sacred fire)
- Daily group meditation and guided yoga practice with focus on pranic awareness with Ransom Hare
Please email Divya Rai, Director of Poulstone and Event Organizer at email@example.com to register.