Immerse yourself in the beauty of nature as you nourish mind, body, and soul on a Lifepath Yoga, Ayurveda & Hiking Retreat.
Join us for a rejuvenating End of Summer Retreat in the heart of the Pocono Mountains at the Himalayan Institute Retreat Center.
In this program, you experience:
- Friday evening Gentle Asana followed by Yoga Nidra (powerful relaxation practice with guided meditation).
- Ayurveda Lectures/Discussions: You will learn the principles of Ayurveda/doshic theory and how to bring balance to your unique constitution/dosha (vata, pitta, kapha) through general dietary and lifestyle practices to promote optimal health, vitality, and well-being.
- Yoga Classes specifically designed to balance Pitta (cooling practices to counteract the heat of Summer).
- Mindful Hikes on the Institute’s groomed forested trails incorporating asana and meditation along the path.
- Meditative Bonfire with mantra recitation (no experience necessary).
Experience the Himalayan Institute Retreat Center, a mountain sanctuary, located in the tranquil beauty of the Poconos of Northeastern Pennsylvania. The peaceful 400-acre campus hosts 4 groomed wooded trails, Sunset Pond, Sound of Music Hill, a residential garden, and the Forest Pavilion. The newly constructed Sri Vidya Shrine sits majestically at the Center of the Campus. Moka Origins, a mission-driven coffee and chocolate factory, is located on the grounds. Within the Institute, there is a 24/7 tea lounge, daily complimentary yoga classes, complimentary Wi-Fi and internet access, the sacred grove cafe, and the Marketplace gift/bookstore. The PureRejuv Wellness Center is located on campus, allowing you to schedule an add-on massage or wellness service. There are a variety of comfortable accommodations to meet every budget. Simplicity at the Institute is conducive to a peaceful stay. Your reservation is complete with 3-daily healthy and delicious vegetarian meals, prepared in the Institute’s Ayurveda kitchen.
Registration & Booking:
- Book your accommodations directly through the Himalayan Institute.
- Lifepath Yoga, Ayurveda & Hiking Retreat tuition is payable directly to Lifepath Yoga Center.