Join Kia for a three-day Year Long Meditation Retreat in the beautiful Pocono Mountains.
Meditation is the bridge that allows us conscious contact with our true self, inner power, presence, and beauty. In our busy lives, it can be challenging to carve out enough time for meditation.
By establishing a meditation practice, we empower ourselves to reduce stress, think more clearly, feel better, and be more effective in all areas of our life. This retreat offers you an opportunity to establish a meditation practice, or to dig deeper into the well of your existing practice. Kia will provide you with guidance and support along the way to move through any obstacles that might naturally arise.
As we commit to meditating more regularly, our thoughts, words, and actions create a sense of increased peace inside of us. This frees us to contribute to collective consciousness—and foster greater connection around the world!
Come be part of the Himalayan Institute’s Year Long Meditation, and contribute to a combined goal of 1,000,008 hours of collective meditation. Use the inspiration of this unique group practice—at this special time and place—to help heal the human and environmental imbalances that are in great need of healing. Make a commitment of a daily meditation practice that feels right for you—let this program be your first step toward joining the larger group practice and elevating collective consciousness.
This Year Long Meditation Retreat Includes:
- Daily asana, Kundalini kriya, and pranayama practices designed to support a meditative state
- Practicums on understanding the mind and how to work with it
- Kundalini techniques to cut through the busyness of the mind and establish presence
- Time for self-guided study and personal meditation practice in the newly consecrated Sri Vidya Shrine
- Evening lectures and Q&A sessions to support your practice