This retreat weekend will harmonize your body, mind, and energy through yoga practices, nature, sound, and deep relaxation.
We will delve into both sound and silence during the weekend with the intent to explore how each provides respite and rejuvenation.
Our weekend will begin with a welcome gathering on Friday afternoon. You are invited to partake in some or all of the menu of offerings during the weekend:
- Active multi-level yoga practices each morning
- Yin/restorative yoga practice Friday evening
- Deep relaxation with sound journey Saturday evening
- Daily meditation
- Group hike and ‘forest bathing’
- Yoga Nidra practice
- 108 Sun Salutation practice on Sunday morning to celebrate the start of Spring.
It will be a beautiful weekend for any level of practitioner.