Find Your Center at This Nourishing Weekend Ayurvedic Retreat
Come be truly nourished and supported at this all-inclusive wellness retreat focusing on bringing balance and wholeness to your being. This 2 day ayurvedic wellness retreat is restoring and relaxing, as well as informative and educational. You’ll experience the profound nourishment of ayurvedic spa treatments and bodywork, learn about the exciting and practical science of ayurveda, and calm and rejuvenate your senses in our serene natural environment.
What Is Ayurveda?
Ayurveda is the ancient science of life and living. The practical principles of this science focus on working with diet and lifestyle, and are easily applicable and relevant in our modern lives as we balance our daily responsibilities with managing stress, eating healthy, and having more energy. This weekend wellness getaway is led by NAMA (National Ayurvedic Medical Association) registered Ayurvedic Health Counselor Judy Moulton, and is designed to give you an introduction to ayurvedic treatments and techniques that will help you understand yourself better and bring more harmony into your life.
At this weekend ayurvedic retreat you will:
- Find stillness and stability
- Unplug from busy-ness and rest amidst nature
- Learn the basics of ayurveda
- Learn self-care routines for stress management
- Experience restoring bodywork sessions
- See how your breath patterns affect your mood
- Learn how to actually, truly relax
2 Day / 2 Night Ayurvedic Retreat
This 2 day / 2 night ayurvedic retreat includes the following bodywork treatments and interactive lectures:
- 60 Minute Massage: Our experienced massage and bodywork therapists work with you to personalize your massage for maximum comfort and relaxation. More treatments or sessions are available throughout the weekend as add-ons.
- 60 Minute Shirodhara: The pinnacle of ayurvedic treatments, Shirodhara is the streaming of warm oil onto the center of the forehead. Our most popular service, it is deeply relaxing and meditative. Shirodhara is followed by a massage to the scalp.
- 60 Minute Building Resilience Assessment: Resilience is the capacity to prepare for, recover from, and adapt in the face of stress, adversity, trauma, or challenge. In this session modern, computerized biofeedback techniques will be used to assess your breathing and resilience.
- 60 Minute Ayurvedic Consultation: Receive personalized diet and lifestyle recommendations to support your specific needs and goals, including supportive yogic practices.
- Introduction to Ayurveda Lecture: Learn about the fundamental principles of Ayurveda and how to use this understanding to increase self-awareness and bring greater balance into your own life.
- Ayurvedic Dinacharya Lecture: How to develop a daily self-care routine that will be both nourishing and gently cleansing to support your mind, emotions, and physical health.
Amenities Beyond Your Daily Treatment Schedule
The program begins with orientation on Friday evening. In addition to your daily treatment schedule you will have access to:
- Morning yoga classes
- Vegetarian meals
- Explorations in self-awareness
- 400 acres of wooded hiking trails and vistas
- The Sacred Grove Cafe
- The MarketPlace
- Unlimited Wi-fi
Move toward greater health, balance, and self-understanding. Find your center at this ayurvedic wellness retreat.