Manage Stress & Build Resilience in this Weekday Wellness Retreat
As spring begins, the changing season creates new responsibilities and stressors in our daily lives. While we can’t eliminate stress from our lives, we can enhance our capacity to prepare for, recover from, and adapt in the face of stress, adversity, trauma, or challenge—in other words improve our resilience. In this relaxing and informative weekday retreat, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills to better understand the physiology of stress while assessing your current level of resilience using modern biofeedback techniques. Based on this assessment, you will learn specific techniques based in ancient yoga wisdom and modern science to build your resilience and restore optimal health and well-being.
This relaxing weekday wellness retreat will help you unwind, feel refreshed, and learn specific practices to help you build resilience to stress.
2 Day / 2 Night Retreat Includes:
- Introduction to Managing Stress and Building Resilience
- 60-minute Building Resilience Assessment
- 90-minute Building Resilience Follow-up Practicum
- 60-minute Therapeutic Massage
- Amenities Beyond Your Daily Treatment Schedule
The program begins with an orientation and lecture on Wednesday evening and concludes at lunch on Friday. In addition to your daily treatment schedule, you will have access to:
- Morning yoga classes
- Vegetarian meals
- Explorations in self-awareness
- 400 acres of wooded hiking trails and vistas
- The Sacred Grove Cafe
- The MarketPlace