Bridge four is our last bridge program and will focus on our work with real life case studies. We will use these case studies to review and refine our ayurvedic understanding of global public health issues. We will explore developing our personal understanding and relationship with the work we’ve done in previous bridge programs to determine how we will want to begin to work as Ayurvedic Yoga Therapists. We will also include support for how to work with other healthcare providers and how to develop your own self care as a healer, including staying connected to our living tradition, various professional organizations, and each other—our sangha. This program will culminate with individual thesis presentations, final exam, and our graduation ceremony.
In this session you will
- Discuss how to effectively work with clients and other practitioners in the public health arena
- Review and discuss case studies to further develop and integrate our understanding of the concepts we have learned
- Discuss how we can continue to expand our capacity personally and professionally, and continue to build a support network or sangha
- Review Ayurvedic Yoga Therapist ethics and scope of practice
- Present your individual Ayurvedic Yoga Therapist thesis project
For accepted Ayurvedic Yoga Therapist Program participants only.
Questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org