This program creates nuanced prenatal practitioners with specialized skill sets, affording prenatal yoga teachers as well as prenatal/postnatal and birth practitioners access to some profound and subtle tools of yoga. Tools which are deeply healing and empowering for expectant and laboring moms.
This 50-hour training includes:
- Pranayama for Pregnancy, Labor, and Delivery
- Mudra for Pregnancy, Labor, and Delivery
- Affirmation for Pregnancy, Labor, and Delivery
- Pelvic Floor Toning for the Expectant Mother
- Working With Trauma-Sensitive Prenatal Populations
- Yogi Doula – the Yoga Techniques That Can Serve Labor and Delivery
- Restorative Poses Specific to Some Key Pregnancy Sensitivities
- Introduction To Postpartum Yoga
Upon completion of all required class hours, homework, and a final project, doula, midwife, and birth-practitioner graduates will receive a certification acknowledging 50 hours of study in Advanced Prenatal Yoga Techniques.
Upon completion of all required class hours, homework, and a final project, prenatal yoga teacher graduates of this program receive an Advanced Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training certification acknowledging 50 hours of study.
This program is for those who are already certified to teach prenatal yoga and/or those who already specialize in working with pregnant or laboring populations.