Full time (40 Hours)
Schedule: Mon-Fri 8:30a-5:30p
Come join our growing team! Our PureRejuv Wellness Center is a vibrant workplace that focuses on providing high
quality integrated health services and retreats for visiting guests and nearby patients. We are seeking a
dynamic individual who can easily manage a busy environment and juggle the multiple demands of a front desk with
administrative duties. The ideal candidate is someone who is friendly and cheerful, enjoys helping people, is
highly organized, has the ability to multitask and be flexible, and is a great team player.
This position is the hub of a busy wellness center, interfacing with the public, patients, and doctors/therapists. Duties include but are not limited to:
- First Contact for public via phone, email and front desk
- Answer phones, check patients and clients in, collect payment for visits, schedule appointments for chiropractic, medical, and massage services
- Pull and file charts for patient appointments
- Oversee inventory management
- Oversee the physical space interfacing with operations and maintenance
- Handle all phone requests for retreats and programs inquiries
- Pull and review Payroll Reports, tracked on Google Drive spreadsheets
- Meet weekly with medical director to discuss staffing, operations, marketing, and logistical coordination of programs
- Telephone skills, customer service experience, time management, organization, detail oriented, professionalism, handles pressure, cares about customers
- 2-4 years of front desk/receptionist experience, preferably in a retreat, spa, or health center environment, or equivalent
- Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs and Email
As a leader in the fields of yoga, meditation, spirituality and holistic health, the Himalayan Institute is a
non-profit international organization dedicated to serving humanity through educational, spiritual and humanitarian
programs. Our mission is to inspire, educate, and empower all who seek to experience their full potential. The
wellness programs we provide often refer to yoga practices and spirituality as sources of healing.
All Residential Positions include the following:
- A minimum commitment of one year unless otherwise stated.
- Benefits of the Himalayan Institute Residential program, including room and board.
- Access to yoga seminars, yoga classes, and many other opportunities to study with exceptionally experienced
- Training and support for developing skills in your respective position.
Join Our Team!