Schedule: Day, evening and weekend shifts available
Come join our growing team! We are seeking a dynamic individual who can easily manage a busy environment while maintaining a calm and collected demeanor. The ideal candidate is someone who is friendly and cheerful, presentable, enjoys helping people, and is a great team player.
- General housekeeping task, including climbing stairs, cleaning bathrooms, moving furniture, doing laundry, dusting, mopping, and making beds.
- Experience performing housekeeping duties in a hotel setting is a plus
- Neat, presentable appearance
- Well-spoken, helpful and pleasant demeanor, particularly when interacting with guests
- Applicants must be able to meet the physical demands inherent in housekeeping duties
Available to apply in person? Come see us at the Himalayan Institute, 952 Bethany Turnpike, Honesdale, PA 18431
The Himalayan Institute is home to residents from all over the country and the world. Our community is held together by dedicated students of life who value collective responsibility and respect for all. We are looking for more than employees but for people wanting to join our community and work toward a common goal. You will be a part of our community living environment which functions on mutual respect and pride in our organizational mission.
All Residential Positions include the following:
- A minimum commitment of one year unless otherwise stated.
- Benefits of the Himalayan Institute Residential program, including room and board.
- Access to yoga seminars, yoga classes, and many other opportunities to study with exceptionally experienced teachers.
- Training and support for developing skills in your respective position.
Join Our Team!