Schedule: Day, evening, and weekend shifts available
Come join our growing team! We are seeking a dynamic individual who can easily manage a busy environment while maintaining a calm and collected demeanor. The ideal candidate is someone who is friendly and cheerful, presentable, enjoys helping people, and is a great team player.
- Opening and closing the dish room of our commercial kitchen
- Washing dishes and cookware using a commercial dishwasher
- Prepping dining areas for guests, including sweeping, mopping, wiping down tables and buffet areas, and setting up clean dishes in our Dining Hall, Dining Annex and Tea Lounge
- Experience operating a commercial dishwasher a plus, but not a requirement
- Attention to detail while following opening and closing procedures in dining room and kitchen
The Himalayan Institute is home to residents from all over the country and the world. Our community is held together by dedicated students of life who value collective responsibility and respect for all. We are looking for more than employees but for people wanting to join our community and work toward a common goal. You will be a part of our community living environment which functions on mutual respect and pride in our organizational mission.
All Residential Positions include the following:
- A minimum commitment of one year unless otherwise stated.
- Benefits of the Himalayan Institute Residential program, including room and board.
- Access to yoga seminars, yoga classes, and many other opportunities to study with exceptionally experienced teachers.
- Training and support for developing skills in your respective position.