Our 4 day retreat is inspired by ancient ayurvedic healing traditions and paired with modern medical therapeutics, backed by science, to deliver real results for you.
Panchakarma is Ayurveda’s quintessential cleansing, healing and rejuvenation treatment. It removes deep-seated toxins and revitalizes both body and mind. This deep cleansing allows healing energy to flow freely through your entire being, leaving you feeling peaceful, calm, and renewed.
The entire retreat is overseen and managed by the Medical Director of the Total Health Center, Dr. Carrie Demers. Dr. Demers will work with your Retreat team to prescribe customized treatments based on your current mental, physical/medical condition. Board-certified in Internal Medicine, Dr. Demers is a holistic physician who blends modern medicine with traditional approaches to health.
The 4 day Retreat includes:
- An individual ayurvedic consultation with a Medical professional. This consultation will allow us to customize your treatments to meet your individual needs and support your healing throughout the Retreat.
- 2 hours of daily relaxation and cleansing treatments, including:
- 1 full hour for a therapeutic relaxation and cleansing massage.
- 30 minutes of special oil treatments called Shirodhara and Nasya. These deeply relaxing treatments use warm oil poured in a gentle stream over the forehead. The procedure profoundly calms the mind, body and spirit. It nourishes the hair and scalp, as well as generally aiding in the release of stress and tension.
- 30 minutes of steam therapy to complete the removal of toxins from your system. Heat experienced during your steam bath treatment will speed up the chemical process in the body, making it one of the most simple and comfortable ways to rid the body of accumulated toxins.
- Daily restorative morning hatha yoga class. Start each morning with gentle refreshing stretches suited to all levels of physical fitness.
- Enjoy a light cleansing diet with specially prepared meals 3 times a day.
- 2 daily fresh organic juices to help the cleansing process.
- 1 hour individual Biofeedback session, which will teach you stress management & breathing techniques that you can use to deepen your cleanse and restore balance to your mind and body.
- Daily evening lectures on ayurveda, cleansing, and meditation/relaxation techniques.
- Optional: Oil-based enema (Basti) or other cleansing techniques, as prescribed on the last night of the Retreat.
The Retreat actually begins 2 weeks in advance of arrival date, with intake forms and guidance on eliminating certain foods before you arrive for your stay here to help accelerate the healing benefits of the Cleansing Retreat. Upon arrival on a Wednesday, you will meet with one of our medical staff for an ayurvedic consultation and later that evening attend an orientation. Daily treatments follow on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Sunday will include a follow up meeting with your assigned medical professional, who will have put together a program for you to follow after you depart on Sunday afternoon.
CALL 570-647-1500 to Register Now!
Hurry – space is limited
Space is limited to 8 guests for each retreat in order to ensure everyone receives personalized care and individual attention from our dedicated staff.
$2,170 is all inclusive. All services, treatments, special meals and juices, plus 4 nights’ private accommodations in either our Guest House or main building, are included for that price. Please inquire about additional treatments and extended stays.
Upcoming 4 day Panchakarma Cleansing & Healing Retreat Dates:
- July 15-19, 2015
- August 12-16, 2015
- September thru December: Detox & Destress. We’ve revamped our current program! This new retreat will offer all the great benefits of our current Panchakarma Program, plus a more structured approach to making long term healthy lifestyle changes, and the ability to extend your retreat (including all treatments) up to a full week. Check out more details and dates here.
Due to the very limited space of this semi-private retreat we require a 4 week notice of cancellation in order to receive a full refund. Your entire payment can also be transferred to another Retreat or Program at the Total Health Center.
For cancellations made less than 4 weeks prior to your Retreat start date, a $250 non-refundable cancellation fee will be applied and your remaining balance will be refunded or your full payment can also be transferred to another Retreat or Program at the Total Health Center.
The 4 day Panchakarma Cleansing & Healing Retreat is contraindicated during pregnancy and may aggravate an already difficult menstruation. Please plan accordingly when selecting a weekend.
*Rates and services are subject to change.