Humanitarian TRAID: Your purchase makes a lasting difference
100% of your purchase supports the Himalayan Institute’s Humanitarian Projects.
Humanitarian TRAID is a product line featuring hand-made products and art from around the world. We have partnered with local craftsmen and entrepreneurs to develop a model that provides sustainable employment and supports our ongoing humanitarian mission. Come to the Himalayan Institute in Honesdale for the full TRAID shopping experience, or check out our online store here.
- We introduce technical oversight, tools, and market linkage in order to improve the output of traditional handicrafts.
- All Humanitarian TRAID items are produced either at our centers or in communities involved with our projects.
- TRAID sales are split between the craftsman and HI humanitarian projects.
- By purchasing TRAID, you are providing sustainable income to craftsmen and supporting things like clean water, health care, and education projects in their villages.
- We are always improving our infrastructure to accommodate a wider selection of products. Check back regularly as we continue to our online store.
- At the Himalayan Institute bookstore in Honesdale PA, you can choose from a broad selection of Humanitarian TRAID products.